Monday, January 4, 2010

NDN Issues On RIPPLENW.org

I have been asked by the folks at the RIPPLENW site to blog about issues in Indian country. My first blog post received some fairly interesting responses. I wrote the first post to share how Indian Nations are back buying lost land to preserve their traditions and culture.

The second post is in regard to the 2010 Census. I am concerned about under reporting and the subsequent loss of financial support for Indian programs by the federal government. Make a difference be counted!

If you get a chance check out www.ripplenw.org. I will continue to write on my personal blog, so if you stop back by I would love to hear from you.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I absolutely love your paintings...especially the boldness of the shapes and that sea-foam green along w/the reds. Beautiful. Do you sell? Do you ship??

Unknown said...

Truly said..
Your paintings look splendid..
Why don't you put your paintings on indianartcollectors website..
We would really appreciate that.

Sandra Reeves Cutrer said...

I love your work. I love anything informative about the Native Americans. Your research and art work are such a blessing. I look forward to reading more and seeing lots more of your art work!